.

Friday, November 4, 2011

This week...



Sunrise bridal/groomal photos in our lovely desert...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photographed this beautiful girl and her family again...
Photobucket

Started mini sessions (lots more to post of these)...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photographed one of my favorite families...and tried to steal this little girl (but Mom would miss her too much!)...
Photobucket
Helped this cute girl and her 20 closest friends :) celebrate her 12th birthday...
Photobucket
Headed to the river for this awesome family's photos (love!), complete with their 3 horses...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photographed this cute family...and in one shot got all of them to look towards me and smile all at the same time (this is a rarity!)...
Photobucket

And much more to come (I'm editing as fast as I can, but I need 2 or 3 of me - anyone figured out how to clone yet?)

3 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

Great stuff! Love the Havilands shoot!! Glad to brag that you're my sister!

Jessica Brunette said...

My you've been busy... they're all so lovely!

arnab rahim said...

Chosen 2010 Best San Francisco Wedding Photographer by SFGate, Joseph Kohn Available for Limited Pre Wedding Photography Assignments Worldwide.
wedding photographer
sf wedding photographer
city hall photographer
sf photographer
wedding photography

Post a Comment